COVID 19 Update
To our loyal clients,
We hope you are coping with the everyday challenges brought on by the Coronavirus. At Gary Allen, we are striving to provide the same level of professional service to which our clients are accustomed – while at the same time maintaining a safe and secure environment.
To achieve these goals we have implemented these procedures:
· Temperatures are taken upon entering the salon.
· Masks must be worn at all times while in the salon.
· Tools and stations are sanitized before and after each client service.
· A social distancing of six feet is maintained during all services.
· In order to limit the salon’s occupancy level, the seating in our reception area has been temporarily removed.
· When arriving for your appointment, please call the receptionist from your car once you have parked. They will then advise you when it is time to enter the salon.
· Beverage service has been temporarily suspended.
· Please come unaccompanied. An exception will be made for clients who require the assistance of private aides upon entering and exiting the salon, as well as parents accompanying small children who are here to receive haircuts.
We thank you for your trust and continuing support throughout this very difficult time. We hope that in the not-so-distant future we will be greeting each other with “visible” smiling faces and warm hugs. We look forward to greeting you with lemonade and iced tea as opposed to a thermometer to the forehead! Until then, let’s all join together in doing our part in keeping our community safe and healthy.